femProcomuns is a cooperative created in Catalonia in 2017 with the aim to consolidate a commons ecosystem based on the principles of community self-management, ecological, economic and human sustainability, shared knowledge and replicability.
femProcomuns is a strategic social tool to cooperate and make the commons activity viable. An integral cooperative of consumers, users and workers
- Everyone can become a member to use and / or produce goods and services under open business models, of equitable, circular, social and solidarity collaborative economy, and following commons management criteria.
- With the desire to be part of the Social Economy and Solidarity Network (XES)
An easy and lightweight social-legal-economic tool
- To cooperativise the economy and make commons projects viable.
- To network, generate exchanges and collaboration with organizations and communities, and complement them.
- To stick together when testing new economic and social models that arise around the world.
- To build on ethical values and collectively build resources that make us freer.
Made with free technology tools, under ethical criteria
- To work in Cooperativized Activity Groups (of self-managed production and / or consumption), build collective economic projects and decide together under which model to distribute expenses and income between contributors and users.
- To internally exchange goods and services, creating a cooperative economy among us.
- To invoice for projects and use revenues to cover expenses, taxes and payrolls.* Non-profit, subject to the principles and provisions of Law 12/2015 of July 9, of Cooperatives of Catalonia.