We encourage note-taking and giving value to the materials produced by participation in the process of improving them.
- You need to gather the knowledge that comes from a talk or event that you are organising.
- Teixidora meets with you, studies your needs, advises you on how to structure the collection of information and metadata and prepares a budget.
- We create a page and a structured pad for each session, if necessary a folder within CommonsCloud where to collect slides and visual materials, and we create a dynamic page for the event that will show the results: sessions, information collected, and related metadata.
- We provide a guide sheet for moderators / presenters and possible materials such as brochures or QR posters and links (does not include material and / or printing costs) and, if necessary, we make a brief intervention at the beginning of the event explaining to attendees how to contribute to the collaborative report and its value.
- We take open notes on the structured pad of the session. Furthermore, we take notes chronologically, of what is being said in the session, and in parallel we collect the information and metadata agreed, in a structured way. The rest of the participants can check that the notes are rigorous and can contribute and complete them.
- We review the notes to guarantee their quality, we correct the most obvious spelling and typographical errors, and we make sure that each section of the pad structure has collected the contents in the agreed way.
- We run a small (ro)Bot which imports data automatically and separates metadata from notes. Then we run a second Bot which corrects spelling, and we later do a human check to validate it.
- We review the result of the import and display by the dynamic page and embed or link the documentation collected and / or published (slides, videos, texts) during the event.
* We are looking for collaboration, support and financing to carry out the project, if you have any suggestions, write to us!
Some events covered by Teixidora:
- Sobtec and MSC Sobtec 2016 · Msc 2016 · Sobtec 2017 · MSC 2017 · Sobtec 2018 · Sobtec 2019 · Sobtec 2020
- FESC and XES FESC 2018 · Comun_ESS 2019 · Escola d’Estiu 2019 · FESC 2019
- Trobades Procomuns i Sharing Cities Procomuns 2016 · Procomuns 2017 · Sharing Cities 2018 · Sharing Cities Action 2019
- Ciutat Oberta Biennal de Pensament 1a edició 2018
- Common Horizons and Commons Camp Marsella 1/2020 · Procés Horitzons comuns
- Per year 2016 · 2017 · 2018 · 2019 · 2020 – 2021